TRADE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Depositing money in your Geneva Capital Group account has never been easier. You can do so by credit card, electronic payment or bank wire transfer.
- Log in to your account via your online web, mobile and tablet platforms
- Go to the Account Funding page in the Accounts menu
- Choose your preferred credit card
- Click on ‘Make a Deposit’
Once your deposit has been authorized, you can start trading immediately, with no transfer charges.
- Log in to your account via your online web, mobile and tablet platforms.
- Go to the Account Funding page in the Accounts menu.
- Choose your preferred electronic payment provider from the 6 available.
- Click on ‘Make a Deposit’ and follow the instructions.
Please note, with Neteller, WebMoney, Skrill and Yandex, the cash will be in your account instantly, but if you choose Qiwi or iDeal it make take from several minutes to several days.
Bank Wire Transfer
Alternatively, you may choose to transfer money directly from your own bank account. Keep in mind though that it may take 2-5 business days for your money to get to your Geneva Capital Group account.